Effective date: 2022-01-01
Updated on: 2022-01-01
COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. https://nekogemu.com collects the
- Usage Data
- Mobile Number
- Work Address
- Home Address
- Payment Information
Usage Data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Referring web pages
- Browser used to access site
- Time and date of access
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
https://nekogemu.com collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
- When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
- When you interact with our Service.
Your information will be stored for up to 30 days after it is no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer
periods for reporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
https://nekogemu.com may use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
- For other purposes. Nekogemu will use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effective of our marketing campaigns when
reasonable. We will use your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, and marketing efforts.
- Testimonials and customer feedback collection. If you share a testimonial or review about your experience using our Service, it will be shared or otherwise
used on the website.
- Targeted advertising. Your Personal Data will be used to improve advertising efforts that are relevant to your specific interests.
- Dispute resolution and site protection. Your information will be used in the instance of a legal dispute to resolve issues related to our Service.
- Managing customer orders. Your email address, phone number, social media profiles, and other user account information will be used in order to manage orders
placed through our Service.
- User to user comments. Your information, such as your screen name, personal image, or email address, will be in public view when posting user to user
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Nekogemu will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
- With your consent. Nekogemu will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
- Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
certain functions. Cookies that are required for the website to operate properly are allowed to be set without your permission. All other cookies need to be
approved before they can be set in the browser.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used
properly without strictly necessary cookies.
Your information’s security is important to us. https://nekogemu.com utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the
information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your own
Nekogemu is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend
you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Address: Gang putri no 6 Jimbaran, Kec. Kuta Selatan
For any queries or concerns you have related to the processing of your information, you may contact our Privacy Officer at Galih Gumilar, email@example.com,